Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Freebies!!

Head over to Garnier's Facebook page and LIKE them!
Then click on GET SAMPLE and fill out your info for a free sample of
Ultra Lift Serum + Moisturizer

Don't forget, if you live in Hampton Roads area, to redeem your FREE SALSA coupon from
Farm Fresh!

Oh and DO NOT FORGET THAT THE FARM FRESH SUPER DOUBLES UP TO $2 START TOMORROW AS WELL!!


Do you have a CVS opening up near you anytime soon?
If so I would recommend staying on the lookout for their New Store Mailer!

I was able to score these goodies for FREE today!
I also scored a FREE $5 Gift Card for just walking over to the pharmacy and speaking to the Pharmacist on Duty.

I plan on going back tomorrow and using the $5 gift card, my $2 Extra Bucks from last week AND the $10 off of $20 coupon in the mailer PLUS the other coupons I got in the mail when the new sale starts for next week!

CVS really makes it easy to love them!

I hope everybody enjoys their weekend and takes advantage of this BEAUTIFUL weather outside!!!

Be back tomorrow with some great deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment