Sunday, May 20, 2012

My CVS Trip 5/20

I am by no means an extreme couponer!

I don't dumpster dive for coupons or buy them off ebay
(If you do that then that's fine with me and I am by no means judging you!),
I simply use the coupons I get from the Sunday paper, online,
tear offs at stores or that my friends and family give to me.

With that said, here is my small quick trip to CVS for today!

 

List of goodies:
Salonpas Patch $1.87
Revlon Perfecting Primer $12.49(Buy One, Get One 1/2 off)
Johnson & Johnson First Aid Tape $4.19
Neosporin $5.89

Coupons Used:
(2) $2 coupons for the Revlon
$3 off $10 cosmetic purchase (CVS Coupon)
$1 off Johnson & Johnson product
$1 off Neosporin product
$10 off of $20 purchase (CVS Mailer coupon)
25% off purchase (CVS Coupon) (only took $.77 off)
$5 giftcard from CVS new store opening coupon
$2 Extra Bucks from my purchase last week

Total before coupons $37.67
Total saved $33.02
Total paid out of pocket $4.65
Percentage saved 87%

I also scored a $1.87 ExtraBucks for buying the Salonpas Patch and a $3.00 ExtraBucks for purchasing $10 worth of Johnson & Johnson products, both good towards my next purchase!

Did you hit a good deal this week and want to share it?
Email the details and picture to RavenTheDomesticDiva@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment