Friday, May 11, 2012

FreshSaver Handheld Vacuum System Product Review


They are regularly priced at $19.99 at Target but I was coupon savy and got it for free by 'stacking' a Target store coupon of $10.00 with a manufacturer coupon for $10.00. The Freshsaver also came with two bags (shown) that I used for the meat. When I posted the picture of my shopping trip on Facebook, a friend of mine Adrienne asked me to tell her if it was a good buy.
I have to say YES it is!

I have a full sized FoodSaver that I have had for at least 9 years that I LOVE but this is SOOOOOOO much more easier to use and it takes up WAY less space!

The picture above shows the size and the picture below shows the difference in just a sealed bag and a vacuum sealed bag. Very easy to use, I really didnt need the directions but I read them 'just in case'. There were FOUR steps. That's it.

So I am really debating selling my full size FoodSaver now......


No comments:

Post a Comment