Thursday, May 17, 2012

Food Lion and the $1 Capri Sun Deal

I hate to admit this but Food Lion is not my favorite place to shop. I worke there for 2 years when I was in high school and loved my job but it's just not on my 'Top 10 Places to Shop' list. They might have some good sales here and there but honestly, I cannot stand walking into the store in the middle of the day and standing in ONE line with 10 other people trying to check out. I just put the items back and go somewhere else. I wish I could say this was a one time offense on their end but it's not.

Well, when I found out about the 5 for $5 deal on Capri Sun I had to suck it up and head there (on my lunch break of course) and I can say I was dreading it. 

I can honestly say it was a VERY pleasant trip finally!

Food Lion may have redeemed themselves in my book!!

I got my 5 Capri Sun, headed for the check out and was done within moments!
They do limit it to 5 packs per person!

I luckily went through my coupons last night and found this awesome coupon



So, my total for 5 Capri Sun PLUS the coupon brought my total down to $4.38 with tax!

Total spent: $4.38
Total saved: $9.20
Percent saved: 68%

My goddaughters will LOVE these this Summer when they're in town
and I will love the fact that I got them for such a wonderful price!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment