Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some of my 1st Thrift Store finds I actually took pictures of!

Well yesterday was a GREAT day for thrifting! I found this great Thrift Store in Norfolk on Little Creek Road that has an awesome selection of antique glass that goes great with the collection my fiance already has that was passed on from his father.

This piece was there the other day but it was marked at $8.99. Yesterday, marked down to $4.49. Had to have it! The cork in the top has a sterling silver top. It is dirty but I love the bottle and silver goes with our decor.

I got these two for $8.99 each, I splurged. One side has a rebel flag and the other side has a side profile of Robert E. Lee. Ther reason I splurged was because my fiance already has a bottle kind of like these but it has George Washington on the bottle.

If you look at this picture you can tell they are similiar but different. Alan said he has seen these types of bottles on eBay for around $10.00 so I feel that I paid a fair price.

These are two oversized Mason jars that were priced at $3.99 each. I like to buy things in pairs if and when possible.

I also plan on posting pictures of my receipt from Harris Teeter yesterday! They are having TRIPLE COUPONS up to $.99 until midnight tonight! Wait til you see my savings!! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment